One of the simplest and oldest devices in the sport is also one of the most effective there is – a Gymnastics bar is a gold mine for those who want to develop muscle mass, strengthen the triceps and chest muscles and strengthen the upper torso!
Many people skip this facility when they are in the gym but when you understand exactly what benefits it has, you can not stop practicing it.
If so what is the correct form to work on a gymnastic bar , what are the benefits obtained and which facilities can be purchased for home use?
All the answers, only if you keep reading.
It is very important to perform the exercise properly with good posture while maintaining balance, many of the trainees are incorrectly suffering from injuries such as tendon rupture, joint inflammation and muscle tears.
Not only that, doing the exercise correctly and slowly is more difficult and challenging than performing poorly and quickly, so you will get more out of your exercise in fewer repetitions.
Gymnastics training done in the right way:
– Start lifting yourself with both handles until you lock your elbows, keep your shoulders tight by removing them from the ears, keeping your shoulders active and far from your ears throughout the exercise.
– Now bend your elbows and keep your elbow above the wrist with your shoulders bent forward.
– Lower until the shoulders are straight with the elbow line but not below to prevent injury.
– Lift yourself up to lock elbows, repeat the exercise several times each set.
– Keep your body straight to avoid back and shoulder problems.
Why should you practice on parallels?
As simple as it is effective, parallel exercise gives the athlete excellent advantages:
Closed kinetic chain refers to the action in which the legs and arms are in the same position when the rest of the body moves. When the body moves, it is forced to activate opposite muscles simultaneously to maintain balance and posture.
An activity in a closed kinetic chain develops more muscle groups in a single workout.
– Ability to add weight – When it is too easy to do parallels on body weight you can start adding weight in each workout.
Working with extra weight is very effective and powerful.
– Increase muscle mass – When you add weight and work intensively and briefly you increase muscle mass in the upper body.
– Better than push-ups – Push-ups are another great workout for developing a few muscle groups, but the great advantage of parallel over push-ups is that you’re working on full-body weight (push-ups take a lot of the load).
In addition, with parallel you can add weight without damaging the back.
– Full movement – performing correctly parallel, in which the movement is full until elbows are closed, develops a full movement of the muscle and is healthier for the body.
This is a good way to prevent injuries and develop muscle without shortening it.
What types of parallel facilities are there?
There are several types of facilities, each combining several different exercises which you can enjoy and build a comprehensive and excellent training:
This facility is known for its solid stability and quality of materials, the chassis is made of massive steel and the feet of the facility can balance any exerciser up to 140 kg.
With ergonomic backrest, padded handles and built-in push-ups. This facility is easily one of our customers favorites – allowing parallel exercises, leg lifts, stress, push-ups and more.